In 1928 a production unit for wood process is founded by Pantelis Sinos in Naoussa. This unit produced wooden chairs, Vienna Type, and in 1936 begins the production of the first crates for the domestic market.
In 1953 Sinos Stefanos takes over the business and starts to manufacture light fruit – crates for the exportation, as Greek fruit exports begin. The company orientation changes while develops its product in one-use crate for the facility of the exporting needs.
In 1971 a decision for further expansion in the fruit crates business is taken and the factory is removed to its current location in Anthemia (district of Kopanos) to a privately – owned sites of 7.000 m² with a 1.000 m² building. The history of wooden fruit crate production in Greece, starts to change because of the variety of innovations and new production methods are introduced by our Company. Production lines updated and capacity increases vertically.
Today the third generation, Sinos Pantelis and Sinos Ilias, is in charge of the company, who continue its longtime history, by bringing new ideas and innovations, expanding its activities to foreign customers, maintain in the same time its family profile and culture. The factory has building coverage of 14.000 m² in a site of 70.000 m². The company currently employs 55 people and has 3 production lines for fruits – crates producing about 14.000.000 pieces annually and one production – line for pallets producing about 150.000 pieces annually.
By having a modern fleet of means of transport for the safer product transportation and a distribution net, capable of serving the customer needs in Greece and abroad as well.